20140811

revamp revamp redo

This blog is dying on me really quickly TBH. I don't know what it is but I'm not as interested in documenting something every day or posting a lot of personal sort of photos...

I'm going to try and be a lot more creative and adventurous when I get back to LA - going to buy myself a little tripod and take lots of self portraits and upload my own designs - quick ones that I do in a a day or two as well as the long project I'm working on now. I want to turn my self into a little design churning factory that's just humming and humming away. I am going to become a little hermit and do so much work you won't even begin to believe. People always say that college is going to be the best years of your life - you have lots of time off, barely any hours of class compared to if you were working so you're supposed to have fun and go out blah blah blah....I've never been one to enjoy going out lots and being hungover is the worst when you have to be productive so I'll be drinking my wine in my room at night editing and designing away. I'm not changing the layout of this blog seeing as right now it's great don't you think? Wait until September or something and things are definitely going change on here.


SEE YOU ALL SOON YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment